- 4 egg whites
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- Pink food colorant
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- Beat egg whites with a pinch of powdered sugar until foamy at medium speed.
- Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Once the powdered sugar is dissolved in the egg whites, add the food colorant.
- Beat egg white mixture until stiff glossy peaks are formed at high speed for about 5 minutes.
- Using a piping bag and a petal tip, pipe the egg white mixture starting at the center of a circle and moving clockwise to form a full circle.
- Bake for 2 hours.